Animal Shelter Application Form
Application and Agreement for Adoption Centers
The undersigned hereby represents that it is a non-profit or government facility that houses ten (10) or more dogs or cats or other animals in one facility that are available for adoption.
The undersigned furthermore agrees that by accepting a free donated Mp3 player with pre-recorded copyrighted music, the undersigned non-profit facility agrees that the player and music be played and installed in a secure place in the undersigned’s facility only. The undersigned furthermore agrees that the pre-recorded music and Mp3 player shall not be copied or tampered with in anyway. The undersigned agrees to continue to permit Rescue Animal Mp3 Project , hereinafter RAMp3 to perform follow up at the undersigned’s facility after installation of the Mp3 player. The undersigned shall immediately notify RAMp3 of any technical problems or if the Mp3 player is not being used at email or (330-266-2500).
Adoption Shelter qualifications include:
- Non-profit Shelter or Government Animal Adoption Shelter
- Housing capacity of 10 or more animals with active adoptions (contact us if less than 10 animals)
- Boombox type speaker hook up or a sound system (special arrangements may be made if speakers are needed)
- Provide a secure placement of the Mp3 player
- Submitted application and adherence to policies
Fill in application online below or Shelter Application here.